My Heart is him.

My Heart is him.

Like it is

These are my thoughts and my way to lay it out for myself. I am a christian women and feel quite often that I need to write my thoughts down. My chalenges my victories.......



Thursday, February 10, 2011

Its sounds like...blaaaaaa

   Its funny how you are striving and going strong in a deployment. Then WHAMOOO! its sad , lonely and lonely, lol. I watch a show it reminds me of Corey, see couples , miss Corey, go to the grocery store, miss Corey, clean the house and do the laundry, miss him so bad.   Its not the craziness of life. Or help with the kids. Or help with the house, that i miss or long for... Its that relationship with my Man. The look we give each other, the support of having him beside me. The JOY!!  and laughter he brings into this house. It makes it feel silent and quiet without him.  He cant enter a room and not bring JOY it flows out of him. I love that. 
  I suppose its just a part of the process, comes with the territory of deployment.  I consider myself blessed to have that man back in JUNE  and I accept the challenges and growth along the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment